Friday, April 18, 2008

We Ain't One-at-a-Timin' Here! We're Mass Communicatin'!

For some reason, I just can't bring myself to close this thing down. Perhaps it's the hope that one day, Lord willing, I'll actually have some spare time to write recreationally again, or even to just post some of my academic writing (That's such a weighty word, isn't it? "Academic"?). Anyway, one thing that I have had the opportunity to do was speak to 900+ of my classmates in Geneva's chapel service this past Wednesday, and I thought that maybe if anyone still reads this blog (Hi Ma' and Dad), they might like to hear it. So, if your interested, you can go here and download the message (and, please, ignore the cliche´title. The official title was "What is Your Profession", but I don't know what happened...). Hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed preparing and delivering it.

1 Comments:

At 23 April, 2008 13:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm still checking in! I like Linus and all, but I'm glad to see something new. I'll give the message a listen when I get home.

-Matt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home